Monday, October 4, 2010

T lotner

OMG taylor is my main man he stared in Twilight the best book/ movie ever.

well you probs dont know im probably the biggest taylor fan of all time. I loved the part when taylor took off his shirt for Bella. hes so romantic, my friends are always saying stuff like your not normal loving taylor like that but i never really got what they were trying to get at.i think there silly, like just look at his muscles how can you not like him. well anyways ive been reading other books because the new book hasnt come out yet, im really angry rite now. The book i just strated is a harry potter and the 2 cuddly bears but its not as entertaining as taylor so when i read that book i think of Harry as taylor. When i hit the gym i listen to taylors voice it really pumps my heart. Some people like to call me mrs.taylor but i dont get it cause im not a girl......hmmm, who ever agrees with me comment on my beautiful T Lot Paro.

No comments:

Post a Comment